Thursday, September 02, 2004

Worshiping omelet?

I went once to a camp organized by the Evangelical Union. Today I don't remember much about the camp - it was more than 10 years ago - except this...

Dr. K O John was one of the resource persons for the camp. He told us about somebody called Bro. Lawrence (I think).

Bro. Lawrence was such worshiper, he'd make an omelet, and when he turned it over, ( it would look as if ) the omelet bent down and worshiped God.

I also recall how Dr. John urged us to become Kitchen Christians - the type that would have no qualms about washing plates in the kitchen, irrespective of where we are (and whose plate it is). The call was to become Christlike - to be a person who serves.

Does that make sense? It did to me - it is one of the few things I still carry inside from that camp !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home